This is being sold for $10.00 plus shipping at $6.95. If you send me your zip code I can get you a direct price.
This beautiful yellow rose made of resin candle topper.
Measures 3 inches in diameter and is 2 3/4 inches tall.
Will fit any candle with a 3 inch opening or a Yankee large 22 ounce candle.
This cute topper features a beautiful yellow rose. It is brand new, never used & I do have the original box. This would make a great gift for a sister, dear friend, teacher, etc. Candle toppers are pretty pricey, I think this is a great deal for a brand new topper.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM & THE SHIPPING SEEMS TOO HIGH, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET AN EXACT PRICE TO SEND IT YOUR WAY.
TGIF Challenge #597 - Color Challenge
-
I saw this color combo for this week’s TGIF Challenge #597 and thought,
“But I don’t have any new Halloween stuff!” So then I had to get creative!
Ch...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment