Sweets for Santa
-
I know it's only February but is it ever too early to start on our
Christmas stitching? Just look at that "sweet" Santa face surrounded by his
Candy C...
Homemade Mayonnaise
-
Whipping up the best Homemade Mayonnaise is a breeze with just 5 minutes
and an immersion blender, resulting in an incredibly creamy and thick
texture. M...
Simon Says Anything Goes - Valentine Card #1
-
I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. I have been creating but not
sharing! I really love this Authentique collection so I'm sharing it in
the S...
~*New News!~
-
Hello Dear Friends!
Have you received your new copy of Wool Works Magazine? It is out!
~*Willa Witch*~ is the pattern I created for this Fall Issue. I...
Inside My Heart
-
Have you seen the current Layers of Life Monthly
Subscription Kit from Unity Stamp Company!
Loved creating with the stamps in this amazing kit...
Color...
Doce Meses - Once Libros ( Frankenstein )
-
Hola,
Aqui estoy de nuevo con un marcapáginas con un sello de Esther inspirado
en "Frankenstein ".
*Hi, *
*Here I am with a new bookmark using Esther dig...
MIA
-
Hi everyone! I know I've been gone for a long time (over a year and a
half) but I have had a lot of personal things going on and had to take a
break and ...
The camper has been sold!
-
The camper has been sold and will be spending it's retirement years in
Virginia.
I will miss this little camper, but I must say that I'm glad my work is
f...
Cake Slice Free Digi File
-
I've also been doing some Bible Journaling which you can see on my Instagram!
@Tiffer73 If you are interested in downloading some Bible Journaling
Free...
My X-Mas Cards For This Year
-
Paper: Paper Bag Brown, Cherry Cobbler Red and Light Olive
Glitter Glue by Ranger: Lime Green, Christmas Red, Yellow, Icicle
Ink: StazOn Black, Stamp...
Pear-fect Prim House E-pattern #000100
-
New e-pattern for 2014
Pear-fect Prim House #000100
Can be purchased in my e-pattern shop
http://countrywoodcraftsbymarie.blogspot.ca/2014/03/pear-fect...
Back in the saddle again
-
Finally getting back to painting. I dusted off the paints and paint
brushes. And I am trying to dust off my painting skills. I think I have a
lot of...
American Girl Doll House
-
This was my daughters Christmas gift from us, it was six months in planning
though only four weeks to build and decorate. It is two feet deep, eight
and ...
My New Blog...
-
Just wanted to invite those of you who have followed me here for the past
few years, to join me at my new blog ' Deb's Sweet Treats '. I will keep
this ...
DB7651 26 Snow Blowers Reviews
-
The *Power Smart DB7651* series of gasoline-powered snow blowers offers a
lot of versions to consider. But the similarities between them much
outweigh the ...
Wacky Wednesday # 63 Lets Get Animated
-
Hello Everyone my original post didn't post so here is a new one :D
For this week I made a Mickey Mouse head Door Decor for My son's room.
Recipe to ...
Memorial Day OWH Blog Hop
-
On to the next blog...OWH's very own shipper...
Dixie at "What's Next"
Have a very blessed Memorial Day!! Please remember to take time to think
ab...
Just Rite at the Play Date Cafe
-
Hello, friends!
I'm back with a vengeance! I needed a card for Nikki, my 'mentee', who
graduates from high school this week....woohoooo girl!!! So I fo...
Hello, it's me!
-
Happy Sunday to ya!
I've been horrible with blogging lately. With the new kitty and work and
stuff goin' on... I just haven't had the time. Or, MADE the t...
TSewerScraps has gone to Weddings!!!
-
Check these out!!! Our new line now consist of wedding accessories!! These
fine boutonnieres are made of paper. Perfectly eco-friendly and organic!
Flo...
My September Challenge for the Creative Team of MPTS
Here is a photo of my design for September. The challenge is for the MPTS Design Team, but I wanted to do the challenge for the Hang Tag Creative Team. The challenge for the Design Team was rustic, rusty bucket, metal, twine and torn paper. Enjoy. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
This turned out so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSharlotte, Thank you so much for you sweet comments, I truly appreciate them. I hope you had a good weekend.
ReplyDelete