This card is made with a vintage little girl that looks like an angel, with a ringlet of holly and berries around her head. She is wearing a beautiful lace dress. I used a dot textured bazzill card stock and than added the flocked holly & berry paper to the card stock. I have antiqued the edges of the photo with Tim Holtz brown distressing ink, I added an adorable K and Co, bird with Joy written on the bottom and in the upper left hand side is a beautiful wreath with a poinsettia in the center. I have put some glossy accents around the outside of the photo and added some diamond dust for detail and a little pop. The card is 6 x 6 and is blank inside so you can add your own loving sentiment. I will be putting this card up for sale if anyone is interested, it will be $5.00. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
Friday Freebie Image: Oct 2
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Oct 2nd! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up...
16 hours ago
I actually had a friend that purchased this card from me for her daughter.
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice Dee-elegant.
ReplyDelete