I signed on just now and found out that I had 7 comments regarding the giveaway. They were all great. So there is a box to publish them or not and of course I did publish them, but where do they post to when I publish them? I would appreciate anyone's input.
Denise
Friday Freebie Image: Oct 2
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Oct 2nd! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up...
1 day ago



Denise....if you look at the top it should have an option to sort as Post Name. Click that and it will tell you what post everyone commented on and then the comments will show up under those posts. Hope that helps!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your help Emmi. I finally found them. It is still new to me. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Victorian shoe card on your Etsy site. very nice cards!
ReplyDeletejcanyon@msn.com