Hello everyone! Welcome to the Nicole and Meighen's Bday/Bloggerversary Bash Feb 5th and 6th hosted by Nicole and Meighen at (Meighen at
http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/) and (Nicole at http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/). If you are here from (Liz at
http://www.lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/) than you are in the right spot. If you just arrived here and would like to start from the beginning please go to (Meighen at
http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/ ). For this blog hop Meighen and Nicole are celebrating their birthday and anniversary. We have been asked to create a birthday/holiday themed card. I have created a birthday/valentine’s day card for each of them.
This card is a Happy Birthday/Happy Valentine's Day. I used this beautiful chocolate card stock with pink hearts on it. I had this vintage postcard that I thought would look great together. I added a chocolate and pink glittered flower, made the hat pin that is in the flower added a pink heart with a heart shaped paper clip and stamped it Happy Birthday. This card measures 6x6 and is blank inside for you to add your own loving sentiment.
This card is 7 x 6. I used this paper that I purchased with a teen goth theme. If you look closer you can see that it has wings in the middle of that heart burst. This paper is already glittered, but I added the K and Co (sweet chipboard), stamped it Happy Birthday and added a hand made ice cream cone also created in a pink glitter, chocolate cone, and a cute little heart on the top with a rhinestone. They ice cream cone is compliments of Kindra Snelling you can find her at Kindra's Creations. This is also blank inside for you to add your own loving sentiment.
I will be giving away some blog candy. Please become a follower or let me know that you are already a follower and please leave a comment to be entered to win some blog candy.
Please make sure to leave comments on all of the blogs and; become a follower for a chance to win several different blog candy!
Once you leave this stop, the next stop on the hop is Nicole - http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
I hope you are happy with the cards and enjoy, happy hopping. I have to say that Meighen has been very helpful to me and I am sure that Nicole is a wonderful person also being friends with all of us. I just haven't had the opportunity to chat with her yet.
1. Meighen - http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
2. Jennifer - http://creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
3. Liset - www.hailemnat.blogspot.com
4. Jill - http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
6. Jess - http://www.kinderstampo.com/
7. Dawn - http://www.pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com/
8. Tracey - http://thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com/
9. Martha - http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
10. Janie - www.typicalscrapbooker.com
11. Madison - www.funkycards.blogspot.com
12. Shannon - www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
13. Jenny - http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
14. Christine - www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com
15. Jessica - www.thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
16. Corri - http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
18. Cristina -http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/
19. Chris -http://stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/
20. Nancy - http://fancywithnancy.blogspot.com/
21. A Scrap Above - http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
22. Holly - http://www.kricutkween.blogspot.com/
23. Danielle - http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/
25. Shelley - http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com/
26. Mel - http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
27. Kathy - http://kathyscozies.blogspot.com/
28. Ellen - http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/
29. Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
30. Liz - http://www.lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/
31. Denise - http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/
32. Nicole - http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/