Friday, September 10, 2010

More Paper Than Shoes Hang Tag Creative Team

"I have joined More Paper Than Shoes Hang Tag Creative team! I am very excited to be a member of this very creative team. I hope you will take some time to visit our forum at http://morepaperthanshoes.proboards.com. You can find me under "dee7676". It is a great place to get inspired! You can also search MPTS on Etsy to find other members' handmade creations." If you enjoy creating hang tags, please contact me if you would like to be a part of this wonderful team of ladies that are friendly, creative, helpful and a lot of fun to socialize with. We have  a few openings to be filled for the creative hang tag team. I hope to hear from you soon. You can also contact me on my blog or email at designsfrommyheart@ymail.com. I am so excited to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment