Hello everyone and welcome to the Breast Cancer Awareness blog hop!! We want to spread the news about this deadly disease that could be cured if it is diagnosed in time. I know that each and everyone of us has been touched by someone with cancer or has had it themselves. Please invite your family and friends to participate in the hop. Losing a family member, friend or even our pets is very difficult. I hope you all hop through this journey with us. This hop will start at 12:00am EST.
Hi my name is Cathy and this is my first hop. My dear friend Dee is letting me use her personal blog so I can participate in this wonderful event. Here is a 12 x 12 vintage LO that I created for this event. Some items have been raised for a 3D look.
I would love it if you would stop back at the beginning at http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com and let me know what project you like the most. To be eligible for the blog candy that I am giving away on my blog will be a bag of goodies that you can use to scrap with and a $15.00 gift certificate. You must leave a comment on each blog and become a member of each blog to be eligible for the candy, if you are already a member please mention that in your comment. I love to see how everyone creates a different project with the same instructions. The instructions for this hop is just to use "PINK". We have 3 sponsors for this hop.
Our first sponsor is Jillian Vance who's favorite color is pin and who will be offering a set of her stamps.
Our second sponsor is Micelle from Cloud 9. She is offering a $20.00 GC to use on her sight.
Jennifer Restivo will also be sponsoring a $10 GC from amazon.com or oh my crafts.
Here is the line up for this hop that will open their hearts and eyes to help someone that may need your help.
If there is any reason that you have to bail out of the hop please let me know ahead of time. I don't want there to be any broken links, so I ask that you all check out your links ahead of time before the hop start.
1. Denise - http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/
3. Faith - http://faithfulecreations.com
4. Haidee- http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
5. Becky - http://beckscricards.blogspot.com
6. Bunny - http://bunnyrunswithscissors.blogspot.com/
7. Jillian - http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com/
8. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
9. Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
10. Jennifer - www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
11. Paula D http://www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com
12. Tonya Wilson- http://creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com/
13. Debbie Trevenen http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
14. Carol Carlson http://cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/
15. Pam Bray http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
16. Linda Simpson http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
17. Linda Jover http://lindaspinkcraftroom.com
18. Michelle Peak http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
19. Ellen Jarvis http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
20. Jearise http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
22. Charity Donaldson http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com
23. VinDeeLoo (Denise Purdy-Lewis) http://vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
24. Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
25. Donna Lee http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
26. Rachelle Larsen- http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
27. Kristy Asche - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
28. Sylvia- www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com