Saturday, August 21, 2010

August Challenge Paris Tag

Here is my completed tag for the August Challenge. I followed the instructions for the challenge. I made the flower in the upper left hand corner and added a vintage earring that I broke the back off of for my metal. I also added a prima flower in the lower right hand corner with a antiqued brad. My material is the lace along the bottom of the tag and around the upper left hand corner under the flower. I added a embossed butterfly made with sheet music, added a music sheet punch border on the left side and added a strand of pearls along the bottom of the lace edge. The crackled paint is along the left side and under the flower in the left hand corner. You can see the brown chipboard underneath of the acrylic paint. I also used glossy glue dribbled around the edge of the upper flower and sprinkled it with a little diamond dust for some sparkle. I will put it up for sale after the challenge is completed.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Your tag looks awesome!! Thank you so much for taking our challenge!