Sunday, August 29, 2010

Floral Bouquet Resin Candle Topper

This item is being sold for $10.00 with shipping at $6.95. If you email me your zip code I can get a direct price for you.


Measures 3 inches in diameter and is 4 inches tall.

Will fit any candle with a 3 inch opening or a Yankee large 22 ounce candle.

This cute topper features a beautiful bouquet of flowers which would look beautiful sitting onto of a floral scented candle. This would be a great gift to add with a candle to a dear friend, sister, teacher, etc. It is brand new, never used & I do have the original box. Candle toppers are pretty expensive, I think this is a great deal for $10.00. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM & THE SHIPPING SEEMS TOO HIGH, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET AN EXACT PRICE TO SEND IT YOUR WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment