Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boyds Bear Blueberry Resin Candle Topper (Rare to find)

This is being sold for $10.00 plus shipping of $6.95. If you send me your zip code I will get you a direct price.


Rare Boyds Bears Blueberry Muffin Candle Topper

Measures 2 3/4 inches in diameter and is 3 3/4 in. tall

Will fit any candle with a 2 3/4 inch opening or a Yankee large 22 ounce candle.

This cute topper features a darling teddy bear holding a blueberry muffin in her hand with blueberries around her. It is brand new, never used & I do have the original box. It will be difficult to find for sale by itself since it came with a bear and a candle which I used and still have the bear. This would make a great gift with a blueberry scented candle for a sister, girlfriend, neighbor, teacher, etc.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM & THE SHIPPING SEEMS TOO HIGH, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET AN EXACT PRICE TO SEND IT YOUR WAY.

1 comment:

  1. can you please let me know about the shipping cost to Jersey City, NJ?
    Thanks,
    arhan.ertan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete