Sunday, August 8, 2010

Devon


I have to share this with my FB friends. Last night I was getting ready to go to bed and I like all the dogs to be with us in our room, so I know where they are in case of any kind of emergency and I couldn't find Devon. So I came back out into the living room and I could hear her breathing but I couldn't see her anywhere and there was only 1 small light on. So I got closer to where I could hear her breathing and here she was on the sofa laying on top of the chenille throw that she loves with the pillow on top of her body. It was so funny I had to take a picture. She is afraid of the camera so as soon as she sees it she runs to hide, but since she was asleep it was the perfect time to get an updated picture of her. So here she is. She would have stayed there all night if I would let her. She is such a good girl. She was our first rescue in 2004, her owners didn't want her anymore and didn't even give her a name, poor little girl. She is so well mannered and just adorable. We have 3 other rescues, they are like kids they all have their own little personalities & quirks and being bull headed, but we love them all. I hope you get a kick of her.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cool how close you are to your pets, (children). We too have several babies that we have rescued. We have 2 of our originals and 5 rescues. One has really pulled hard on our hearts, she managed to make way into the house even. I have chronic asthma and COPD, so have to be careful! But, she has gotten so big due to CHF that so can hardly walk. She LOVES to eat but today she wont even eat her breakfast. To bad we aren't neighbors, lol, we could start our own animal rescue. Only thing, I think between us, we would end up keeping all of them!! I love your blog and I also love the pics of the babies! I wish the little critters would make an impact on more peoples lives! It would be a happier world!!!

    ReplyDelete