Sunday, August 15, 2010

Handcrafted Noodleboard

Actually my husband found this adorable tray in the country sampler magazine from this months issue and wondered what it was. So I contacted the lady that had her displays on it thinking it was hers and here it belongs to the country sampler to use for props, but she did tell me what it was called. An old fashioned noodleboard, the one in the magazine looked like treenware, which I would have loved to get, but is so expensive. So I went online looking and found a primitive country store on ebay that makes them custom made and in any color you want. Well it came Friday and it is just beautiful. It sits on your stove top and you can actually use it to display some of your favorite kitchen decor. I ordered mine in black & red, which was antiqued. It was a great price for a custom item and the detail to the color was wonderful. I fell in love with the one in the magazine, but this one is great. I will take a photo of it tomorrow and list it if anyone is interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment